Sunday, December 16, 2007

meeting a hero.

yesterday afternoon we went down to santana row and met the person who i believe to be the best cook on television. her name is rachael ray. here are some pictures from our meeting. p.s. justin came into town yesterday too-that was also very exciting! his hair is quite long since our last meeting-very californian.she was posing for us during her Q and A
me grading papers in line...i can't lose precious grading time :)
justin...our photographer for the signing.
rachael ray while signing...don't worry she wasn't caged up.
check out the security guards...yes she's a high profile celebrity folks
our foot ware for the day
another woman's foot ware choice...i hope those make her run faster.
i wanted to cut her hair and donate it to locks of love...don't worry that's not my hand contemplating where to start cutting.
like her princess cup?
we told justin to get some close ups....i think this is as close as it getsjeremy is pretty nervous
signing our books "i just can't do this with the hand brace on" (she was looking pretty sore after signing like 700 books)
jeremy is just as excited as i am...believe me
WOOOO WHOOOOOO!!!!!
there is my signed book :)
mom denouden with rachael ray
super excited that we got our books signed!
this picture is taken where we started the day in line...notice you can't even see her from here.
what do you think of these Christmas outfits?
it was a great day! i hope you enjoyed these photos :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, you met rachael ray!! haha, i was looking at your "grading papers in line" and I laughed because I thought, why does this seem normal to me?? because I know Jackie! I miss you!! P.S. I am going to work hard to keep up my blogspot

Anonymous said...

How exciting! The only Rachel-Ray-type story I have is that this summer, Jen and I ate at a little cafe in Cambria that was once featured on Rachel Ray's show.

How cool that you go to book signings. You should invite Jen and I if you ever would like someone to go with you. We went to get books signed by Dave Barry (Jen made him laugh, I was so proud of her) and Sarah Vowell last year. However, if you need to use the queue time to do school work, you might not want company there to distract you.