Thursday, September 25, 2008

faster than a speeding bullet!

well, i arrived in michigan this morning after my red eye flight from san fran. let me just tell you it was an interesting ride. first i was "searched" when i walked through the metal detector because i was wearing a bulkier sweatshirt jacket, then my bag was searched...of course, the first time i don't check my luggage, this was bound to happen to me...and then a group of tourists was shaving in the gate area in the airport, and speaking so loudly i had to move...oh well :)
now, on to photos from michigan. here is my crazy brother on his pimp ride...of course it's an allis chalmers...what else would he drive?
i think it's pretty sweet too...but i like to be safe-the reason i'm wearing the helmet :)
check out my pimp ride...i totally want to take this to california-do you think it would fit in my carry on?
ok so maybe it's not street legal, but think how cool i would be.
more updates again soon i hope :)

No comments: